- Wrapping up 2016 in style, Blinding Light supplied a colossal lighting system for the Riot Games “League of Legends All Star Event” at the Palau Sant Jordi Arena in Barcelona.
- The event marked the close of the season where fans voted for players to represent each global region competing in four All Star Events on December 8-11.
- Blinding Light worked with lighting designer Arnold Serame and Mat Stovall from Serame Design along with Production Manager Ben Vignola from Concom Inc. to supply a huge moving light rig.
- Over 600 fixtures made up the lighting rig which used 16,000 parameters across 33 universes, controlled by 3 x GrandMA 2 Full Size Consoles with a full redundancy switchover system, outputting to 5 x Grand MA NPU's and 5 x Luminex Ethernet-DMX8 MkII Nodes.
- Crew chief Martin Scott headed up a 13-man lighting crew on site, which included Dominic Main as system technician, with John ‘Spoons’ Clark and James Tomlinson heading up two teams of technicians.
104 x Clay Paky Mythos
105 x Martin Mac Viper Performance
142 x Martin Mac Aura XB
82 x Chroma-Q Colorforce LED Batten
36 x Martin Mac Viper Wash DX
8 x Clay Paky Sharpy Wash
30 x SGM P5
22 x SGM Q7
3 x Grand MA 2 Full Size Consoles
Lighting, trucking and crew services
BS7909 Electrical sign off
Health and Safety documentation
to CDM Regulations